Share this post
APSSB LDC Syllabus 2021
APSSB LDC Syllabus 2021, Total Post, Salary, Age Limit, Application Begin, Last Date for Apply Online, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, Application Fee, etc. APSSB LDC Syllabus 2021 Arunachal Pradesh SSB CHSL Exam Syllabus 2021 How to Prepare for Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board DEO Exam 2021 APSSB Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Exam Pattern 2021 Arunachal Pradesh SSB Agriculture Field Assistant (Jr) Selection Process
APSSB LDC Syllabus 2021
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)
Advertisement No. 10/21
Latest Syllabus Notification
APSSB LDC Recruitment 2021
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board has welcomed the Applicant for the 179 Posts of LDC and Various Other for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination. Cycle Of Submitting Online Application Form Is Commenced From The Date 18.05.2021, 1000 hours and The Last Date For Filling The Application Form Online is 17.06.2021, 1500 hours. Up-and-comers Can Check The Details Of The Recruitment Below.
Every one of the Eligible Candidates Filled their Online application structure and Now they are waiting for their Exam. The Exam Will be Conducted on 01.08.2021. The Exam Will be of Online Objective Type. More Details about the Exam data are Provided Below.
These days Competition Level become high so Competitive Exams gets excessively harder. Competitors dealing with the basic issues of “What to get ready” and “How to get ready” to give their best in their tests. In this way, here we are giving the most recent Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- Laboratory Assistant & Agriculture Field Assistant (Jr)
- Written Exam (Stage 1)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Junior Secretariat Assistant (JAS) & Record Keeper/ Clerk/ Computer Operator:
- Written Exam (Stage 1)
- Skill Test (Stage 2)
Written Exam (Stage 1)
- Exam Pattern
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The test will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions comprising of 150 questions.
- Each question will carry 02(two) marks.
- The candidate will have to complete the test in 03(three) hours.
- There is no negative marking.
|Name of Subjects||Questions||Marks|
|General English||50 questions||100 marks|
|Elementary Mathematics||50 questions||100 marks|
|General Knowledge||50 questions||100 marks|
Note: A competitor should get at least 33% or more checks in each subject in the composed assessment paper and should get 45% of imprints out of total complete imprints in the composed assessment paper. The up-and-comer getting under 33% of imprints in any of the subject will be considered not qualified for determination.
- General English
- Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting misspelled words, Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- Elementary Math
- Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal, and Fractions. Relationship between numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio, and Proportion, Square roots. Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centers, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone. Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin2O + Cos20 =1, etc.
- Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram, Pie-chart.
- General Intelligence: It would include questions of both verbal and nonverbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Drawing inferences, Figural Classification, Punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations.
- General Knowledge
- Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy, and scientific research.
- Note: The total number of candidates shortlisted for Stage 2 (Skill Test) will be in a 1:3 ratio i.e if total vacancies are 10 then 30 candidates will be shortlisted for Stage 2.
Stage- 2 (Skill Test)
- A Skill Test of qualifying nature will be conducted comprising of the following:
- Typing Test Typing Speed test of 35 words per minute on computer (35 words per minute corresponds to 10500 Key Depression per hour) (KDPH) on an average of 5 Key Depression for each word.
- Basic Computer Application (50 marks)
- Word processing (Microsoft Word)
- Spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel)
- Slides (Microsoft PowerPoint) The candidate will have to secure at least 33% (16.5 marks) in aggregate to qualify for the Basic Computer Application Test.
- Note: Skill Test will be of Qualifying nature only, the marks secured will not be counted for preparation of the final Merit
- The Shortlisted Candidates Will Have To Submit Copies Of The Following Documents/Information To The Board During Document Verification.
- Recent passport size Photograph.
- Matriculation certificates issued by the Board/University for proof of date of birth.
- Class XII pass certificate issued by the Board/University.
- Class XII mark sheet issued by the Board/University.
- APST Certificate (if applicable).
- Permanent Resident Certificate (if applicable).
- Certificate of 6 months Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Board/Institution duly recognized by the Arunachal Pradesh Council for Technical Education/AICTE (if applicable).
- Certificate of 1-year Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Board/Institution duly recognized by the Arunachal Pradesh Council for Technical Education/AICTE (if applicable).
- Certificate course in Laboratory Assistant from a Recognised institution (if applicable).
- Any other document may be relevant.
- Intimation letter to HoD for those who are in regular Govt. Service.
- PwD certificate in case of vacancy under PwD quota.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to produce the above-mentioned Certificates/Documents and mark sheet in original during document verification failing which his/her candidature will be summarily rejected.
Note: Regarding this particular job/post, all Interested Candidates should read the complete notifications before filling the form.
For Latest Job Updates Follow Us on Social Media:
For WhatsApp Updates : +91-9555534575
For Telegram Updates: +91-9555534575