Chhattisgarh Forest Dept Forest Guard Recruitment 2021- Online Form
|Post Date||Update Date||Total Post||Advt. No.|
Chhattisgarh Forest Dept Forest Guard Recruitment 2021, Latest Notification, Online Form, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Document Verification, Total Post, Salary, Age Limit, Application Begin, Last Date for Apply Online, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, Application Fee, etc. Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of the Chhattisgarh Forest Service (Combined) Exam 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply online.
Chhattisgarh Forest Dept Forest Guard Recruitment 2021
Chhattisgarh Forest Department
Chhattisgarh Forest Department Notification
Latest Job Notification
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-12-2021 at 12:00 PM
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-12-2021 at 11:59 PM
- For Others: Rs. 350/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode: Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
For More Fee Details Refer for the Notification
Age Limit (as of 01-01-2022)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Candidates should possess 12th Class.
- For ST Candidates:
- Height (Male): 152 cm
- Height (Female): 145 cm
- For Others:
- Height (Male): 163 cm
- Height (Female): 150 cm
- Chest Normal (For All):
- Male: 79 cm (Minimum)
- Female: 74 cm (Minimum)
- Chest Expansion (For All):
- Male & Female: 50 cm (Minimum)
Vacancy Details (Total Post): 291
|Post Name||Total Post|
How to Fill Form
Step 1: ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Online Registration For new Candidates
- First of all, visit the registration section.
- Press on the appropriate link of New Registration.
- Fill in the required details in the mentioned space.
- Submit these details and note down your registration id and password.
- Now, log in with your registration id and password to fill the online application form.
STEP 2: ONLINE APPLICATION FILLING
- Filling up Online Application
- After the successful login, select the suitable link to apply online or online application form.
- Fill the required details in every section of the form.
STEP3: UPLOAD ALL SCANNED DOCUMENTS
- Uploading of Scanned Documents
- Candidates must have to keep their photographs, documents ready by scanned them while filling up Online Application.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph in .jpg/.jpeg or other formats whichever is acceptable in the particular section.
- Upload the scanned copies of your requisite documents in pdf format. Candidates must have to upload the scanned files in a particular size.
STEP 4: PAY APPLICATION FEES
- Online Payment of Fee
- After filling the form, make the payment of the fee online.
- Use your debit card/ credit card or net banking facility.
- Enter the required information and make the payment of the fee amount.
STEP 5: RECHECK THE DETAILS AND FINALIZE
- Finalize the Application
- After the successful payment of the fee, check you’ve filled in the form again.
- If any modification required, then do it.
- Now select the appropriate button to submit the form.
STEP 6: TAKE A PRINTOUT
- Printing of Finalized Online Application Form
- Subsequent to the submission of the form, press the suitable button to print the application.
- The filled-in form is shown in the printing view.
- Save it and select the appropriate button to print it.
- Keep this printout of form safe for future use.