Chhattisgarh Forest Service Recruitment 2020- Answer Key Sheet Released
|Post Name:||Chhattisgarh Forest Service Recruitment 2020|
|Present Notification:||Answer Key Sheet Released|
|Organizing Body:||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)|
Chhattisgarh Forest Service Recruitment 2020, Latest Notification, Online Form, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Document Verification, Total Post, Salary, Age Limit, Application Begin, Last Date for Apply Online, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, Application Fee, etc. Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of the Chhattisgarh Forest Service (Combined) Exam 2020. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply online.
Chhattisgarh Forest Service Recruitment 2020
Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
Latest Job Notification
Reopened Online Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 11-10-2021 at 12:00 Hrs
- Closing date to Apply Online: 30-10-2021 at 11:59 Hrs
- Dates for Online Application Corrections (Without Late Fee): 31-10-2021 to 04-11-2021
- Dates for Online Application Corrections (With Late Fee Rs.100/-): 05 to 09-11-2021
- Date for Written Exam: 05-12-2021
- Starting Dates for Submission of Model Key Objections: 08-12-2021 at 12:00 PM Onwards
- Closing Date for Submission of Model Key Objections: 14-12-2021 till 12:00 AM
- Last Date for Receipt of Objection related Forms & Certificates: 20-12-2021 05:00 PM
- Date for DV/ Interview: 08 to 21-10-2022 (Postponed)
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-06-2020 at 12:00 Hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-07-2020 by 11:59 Hrs
- Date for Written Exam: 20-09-2020 (Postponed)
- Date for Errors Corrections: 18-07-2020 at 12:00 hrs to 24-07-2020 by 11:59 Hrs
- For Other candidates out of Chhattisgarh: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates of Chhattisgarh: Rs. 300/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- For more details refer notification
Age Limit (as of 01-01-2020)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years (For more details refer notification)
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Candidates should possess 12th Class (Science/ Mathematics/ Chemistry) with Bachelor’ s Degree (Science, Environmental Science, Mathematics/ Statistics/ Agriculture/ Botany/ Computer Applicant/ Forestry/ Geology/ Gardening / Physics/ Animal Science/ Zoology)
Vacancy Details (Total Post): 211
|Sl No||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Conservator of Forest||34|
How to Fill Form
Step 1: ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Online Registration For new Candidates
- First of all, visit the registration section.
- Press on the appropriate link of New Registration.
- Fill in the required details in the mentioned space.
- Submit these details and note down your registration id and password.
- Now, log in with your registration id and password to fill the online application form.
STEP 2: ONLINE APPLICATION FILLING
- Filling up Online Application
- After the successful login, select the suitable link to apply online or online application form.
- Fill the required details in every section of the form.
STEP3: UPLOAD ALL SCANNED DOCUMENTS
- Uploading of Scanned Documents
- Candidates must have to keep their photographs, documents ready by scanned them while filling up Online Application.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph in .jpg/.jpeg or other formats whichever is acceptable in the particular section.
- Upload the scanned copies of your requisite documents in pdf format. Candidates must have to upload the scanned files in a particular size.
STEP 4: PAY APPLICATION FEES
- Online Payment of Fee
- After filling the form, make the payment of the fee online.
- Use your debit card/ credit card or net banking facility.
- Enter the required information and make the payment of the fee amount.
STEP 5: RECHECK THE DETAILS AND FINALIZE
- Finalize the Application
- After the successful payment of the fee, check you’ve filled in the form again.
- If any modification required, then do it.
- Now select the appropriate button to submit the form.
STEP 6: TAKE A PRINTOUT
- Printing of Finalized Online Application Form
- Subsequent to the submission of the form, press the suitable button to print the application.
- The filled-in form is shown in the printing view.
- Save it and select the appropriate button to print it.
- Keep this printout of form safe for future use.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Some Useful Important Links
|Answer Key Sheet||Click Here|
|DV/ Interview Dates||Click Here|
|DV/ Interview Dates Postponed||Click Here|
|DV Date & Admit Card||Click Here|
|Written Exam Result||Click Here|
|Model Answer Key & Objections||Click Here|
|Written Exam Admit Card||Click Here|
|Vacancy Added Notice||Click Here|
|Edit Online Application||Click Here|
|Detailed Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Online Re-Opened Notice||Click Here|
|Notice Regarding Fake Exam Date||Click Here|
|Written Exam Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Social Media Group||Telegram | WhatsApp | Facebook|