Haryana Police Recruitment 2021– Male Constable (Commando Wing) Final Result Released
|Post Date||Update Date||Total Post||Advt. No.|
Haryana Police Recruitment 2021, Latest Notification, Online Form, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Document Verification, Total Post, Salary, Age Limit, Application Begin, Last Date for Apply Online, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, Application Fee, etc. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of a Male Constable in the Commando Wing (Group C) of Police department. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2021
Govt Vacancy 2021
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Latest Job Notification
- Date of Publication: 09-06-2021
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 14-06-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 29-06-2021
- Last Date for deposit of fee: 05-07-2021
- Date for Written Exam: 14-11-2021
- Date for PMT & PST (High Jump, Chin ups): 16-08 to 10-09-2021 (13-08-2021 to 10-09-2021 – Revised to 16-08 to 10-09-2021)
- Dates for PST (Race): 28 to 30-09-2021
- Dates for Downloading Admit Card for PST (Race): 23-09-2021
- Dates for Written Exam Answer Key Objections: 18 to 20-11-2021
- Dates for Scrutiny: 09-12-2021
- General / Other State: ₹ 100/-
- Reserve Category Male: ₹ 25/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
Age Limit (as of 01/01/2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 21 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Hindi / Sanskrit as a Subject in Matric Level.
- Height: 175 CMS
- Chest: 83-87 CMS
- High Jump: More than 137 CM
- Chin-Ups – Minimum 8
- Race: 2 KM in Less than 7 Min and 30 Seconds.
Vacancy Details (Total Post): 520
|Post Name||Gen||EWS||SC||BCA||BCB||ESM Gen||ESM SC||ESM BCA||ESM BCB||Total|
|Haryana Police Constable in Commando Wing Group C||187||52||93||72||42||37||11||11||15||520|
How to Fill Form
Step 1 ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Online Registration For new Candidates
- First of all, visit the registration section.
- Press on the appropriate link of New Registration.
- Fill in the required details in the mentioned space.
- Submit these details and note down your registration id and password.
- Now, log in with your registration id and password to fill the online application form.
STEP 2: ONLINE APPLICATION FILLING
- Filling up Online Application
- After the successful login, select the suitable link to apply online or online application form.
- Fill the required details in every section of the form.
STEP3: UPLOAD ALL SCANNED DOCUMENTS
- Uploading of Scanned Documents
- Candidates must have to keep their photographs, documents ready by scanned them while filling up Online Application.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph in .jpg/.jpeg or other formats whichever is acceptable in the particular section.
- Upload the scanned copies of your requisite documents in pdf format.
- Candidates must have to upload the scanned files in a particular size.
STEP 4: PAY APPLICATION FEES
- Online Payment of Fee
- After filling the form, make the payment of the fee online.
- Use your debit card/ credit card or net banking facility.
- Enter the required information and make the payment of the fee amount.
STEP 5: RECHECK THE DETAILS AND FINALIZE
- Finalize the Application
- After the successful payment of the fee, check you’ve filled in the form again.
- If any modification required, then do it.
- Now select the appropriate button to submit the form.
STEP 6: TAKE A PRINTOUT
- Printing of Finalized Online Application Form
- Subsequent to the submission of the form, press the suitable button to print the application.
- The filled-in form is shown in the printing view.
- Save it and select the appropriate button to print it.
- Keep this printout of form safe for future use.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Some Useful Important Links
|Updated Final Result||Click Here|
|Final Result||Click Here|
|Scrutiny Date||Click Here|
|Written Exam Result||Click Here|
|Answer Key & Objections (ED: 14-11-2021)||Click Here | Notice | Objections Link|
|Written Exam Admit Card||Click Here|
|PMT & PST Result||Click Here|
|PST (Race) Admit Card||Click Here|
|PST (Race) Dates||Click Here|
|PMT & PST (High Jump, Chin-ups) Result||Click Here|
|PMT & PST Admit Card for ED: 30-08 to 10-09-2021||Click Here | Notice 1 | Notice 2|
|PMT & PST Admit Card for (ED: 21 to 26-08-2021)||Click Here | Notice 1 | Notice 2|
|Revised PMT & PST Date||Click Here|
|PMT & PST Admit Card for (ED: 16 to 20-08-2021)||Click Here | Notice|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|PST 28-30 Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Exam Notice||Notice 1 | Notice 2 | Notice 3|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|