IAF Group C Civilian Offline Form 2021– Offline Form Available
|Post Date||Update Date||Total Vacancy||Adv. No.|
IAF Group C Civilian Offline Form 2021, Latest Notification, Online Form, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Document Verification, Total Post, Salary, Age Limit, Application Begin, Last Date for Apply Online, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, Application Fee, etc. Indian Air Force has published notification for Group C Civilian. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
IAF Group C Civilian Offline Form 2021
Indian Air Force
Indian Air Force Notification
Latest Job Notification
- Date of Advertisement: 03 to 09-04-2021
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: Within 30 Days from the date Advertisement
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
Vacancy Details (Total Post): 1515
Group C Civilian
|Sl No||Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|2.||House Keeping Staff||43||Matriculation|
|4.||LDC||11||10+2, Typing Knowledge|
|5.||Clerk Hindi Typist||02||10+2, Typing Knowledge|
|6.||Stenographer Gr-II||03||10+2, Typing Knowledge|
|7.||Store (Superintendent)||03||Graduation with Relevant Experience|
|8.||Store Keeper||03||12th Class with Relevant Experience|
|9.||Laundryman||07||Matriculation with Relevant Experience|
|10.||Ayah/ Ward Sahayika||–||Matriculation with Relevant Experience|
|11.||Carpenter||02||Matriculation with ITI|
|12.||Painter||04||Matriculation with ITI|
|14.||Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver||09||Matriculation with Driving Knowledge|
|15.||Cook (Ordinary Grade)||41||Matriculation with Certificate/ Diploma (Catering)|
|16.||Fireman||08||Matriculation with Relevant Experience|
How to Fill Form
Step 1 ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Online Registration For new Candidates
- First of all, visit the registration section.
- Press on the appropriate link of New Registration.
- Fill in the required details in the mentioned space.
- Submit these details and note down your registration id and password.
- Now, log in with your registration id and password to fill the online application form.
STEP 2: ONLINE APPLICATION FILLING
- Filling up Online Application
- After the successful login, select the suitable link to apply online or online application form.
- Fill the required details in every section of the form.
STEP3: UPLOAD ALL SCANNED DOCUMENTS
- Uploading of Scanned Documents
- Candidates must have to keep their photographs, documents ready by scanned them while filling up Online Application.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph in .jpg/.jpeg or other formats whichever is acceptable in the particular section.
- Upload the scanned copies of your requisite documents in pdf format. Candidates must have to upload the scanned files in a particular size.
STEP 4: PAY APPLICATION FEES
- Online Payment of Fee
- After filling the form, make the payment of the fee online.
- Use your debit card/ credit card or net banking facility.
- Enter the required information and make the payment of the fee amount.
STEP 5: RECHECK THE DETAILS AND FINALIZE
- Finalize the Application
- After the successful payment of the fee, check you’ve filled in the form again.
- If any modification required, then do it.
- Now select the appropriate button to submit the form.
STEP 6: TAKE A PRINTOUT
- Printing of Finalized Online Application Form
- Subsequent to the submission of the form, press the suitable button to print the application.
- The filled-in form is shown in the printing view.
- Save it and select the appropriate button to print it.
- Keep this printout of form safe for future use.