Share this post
NHM Karnataka CHO Online Form 2021
|Post Date||Update Date||Total Vacancy||Adv.No.|
NHM Karnataka CHO Online Form 2021, Latest Notification, Online Form, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Document Verification, Total Post, Salary, Age Limit, Application Begin, Last Date for Apply Online, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, Application Fee, etc. National Health Mission (NHM), Karnataka has announced notification for the recruitment of Community Health Officer vacancy on contract basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & apply online.
NHM Karnataka CHO Online Form 2021
NHM Karnataka CHO Recruitment 2021
National Health Mission (NHM) Karnataka
NHM Karnataka Notification
Latest Sarkari Job
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 27-09-2021 at 11:30 am
- Starting Date Payment gateway for payment of fees: 29-09-2021 at 1:30 pm
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-10-2021
- Date for Written Test & Result Declaration: 23-10-2021
- Date for Downloading Admit Card: 18 to 22-10-2021
- Dates for Evaluation & Verification of Original document of candidates: 26 to 28-10-2021
- For General & others categories: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-service (Men & Women): Rs. 300/-
- Age Limit for General Category: 35 Years
- Age Limit for SC, ST & Category I, Ex-serviceman: 40 Years
- Age Limit for Category-II(a), II(b), III(a) & III(b): 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Candidates should possess B.Sc Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing.
Vacancy Details: 3006
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Community Health Officer (CHO)||3006|
How to Fill Form
- Online Registration For new Candidates
- First of all, visit the registration section.Press on the appropriate link of New Registration.Fill in the required details in the mentioned space.Submit these details and note down your registration id and password.Now, log in with your registration id and password to fill the online application form.
- Filling up Online Application
- After the successful login, select the suitable link to apply online or online application form.Fill the required details in every section of the form.
- Uploading of Scanned Documents
- Candidates must have to keep their photographs, documents ready by scanned them while filling up Online Application.Upload your scanned passport size photograph in .jpg/.jpeg or other formats whichever is acceptable in the particular section.Upload the scanned copies of your requisite documents in pdf format.Candidates must have to upload the scanned files in a particular size.
- Online Payment of Fee
- After filling the form, make the payment of the fee online.Use your debit card/ credit card or net banking facility.Enter the required information and make the payment of the fee amount.
- Finalize the Application
- After the successful payment of the fee, check you’ve filled in the form again.If any modification required, then do it.Now select the appropriate button to submit the form.
- Printing of Finalized Online Application Form
- Subsequent to the submission of the form, press the suitable button to print the application.The filled-in form is shown in the printing view.Save it and select the appropriate button to print it.Keep this printout of form safe for future use.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Detailed Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|