OSSC Excise Sub Inspector 2020– Viva-Voce Test Admit Card Download
|Post Name:||OSSC Excise Sub Inspector 2020|
|Present Notification:||Viva-Voce Test Admit Card Download|
|Total Posts: 367||34|
OSSC Excise Sub Inspector 2020, Latest Notification, Online Form, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Document Verification, Total Post, Salary, Age Limit, Application Begin, Last Date for Apply Online, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, Application Fee, etc. Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)has announced a notification for the recruitment of Excise Sub Inspector vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
OSSC Excise Sub Inspector 2020
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Latest Job Notification
- DDate of Advt: 31-12-2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-08-2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 15-09-2020
- Date of Mains Written Examination: 12 to 14-11-2021 (Postponed)
- Re Scheduled Dates for Main Exam: December, 2021
- New Date of Mains Exam: 06 to 08-12-2021
- Objections Date: 11-12-2021 to 14-12-2021
- Date of Physical Standard Measurement & Physical Test: 15 to 17-02-2022
- Date of Downloading Admit Card: From 11-02-2022
- Date of Viva-Voce Test: 07-03 to 09-03-2022
- For Others: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Online by using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ UPI
Age Limit (as of 01-01-2019)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates as per rules
- Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree.
Vacancy Details (Total Post): 34
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Excise Sub Inspector||34|
How to Fill Form
Step 1 ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Online Registration For new Candidates
- First of all, visit the registration section.
- Press on the appropriate link of New Registration.
- Fill in the required details in the mentioned space.
- Submit these details and note down your registration id and password.
- Now, log in with your registration id and password to fill the online application form.
STEP 2: ONLINE APPLICATION FILLING
- Filling up Online Application
- After the successful login, select the suitable link to apply online or online application form.
- Fill the required details in every section of the form.
STEP3: UPLOAD ALL SCANNED DOCUMENTS
- Uploading of Scanned Documents
- Upload the scanned copies of your requisite documents in pdf format. Candidates must have to upload the scanned files in a particular size.
STEP 4: PAY APPLICATION FEES
- Online Payment of Fee
- After filling the form, make the payment of the fee online.
- Use your debit card/ credit card or net banking facility.
- Enter the required information and make the payment of the fee amount.
STEP 5: RECHECK THE DETAILS AND FINALIZE
- Finalize the Application
- After the successful payment of the fee, check you’ve filled in the form again.
- If any modification required, then do it.
- Now select the appropriate button to submit the form.
STEP 6: TAKE A PRINTOUT
- Printing of Finalized Online Application Form
- Subsequent to the submission of the form, press the suitable button to print the application.
- The filled-in form is shown in the printing view.
- Save it and select the appropriate button to print it.
- Keep this printout of form safe for future use.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Some Useful Important Links
|Viva – voce Test Admit Card||Click Here|
|Detailed CV & viva-voce Test||Click Here|
|Provisional Selection List & Viva-voce Test||Click Here|
|Viva-voce Test Date||Click Here|
|Mains Exam Answer Key & Objections||Link | Notice|
|Mains Admit Card||Link | Notice|
|Detailed Exam Date||Click Here|
|Mains New Exam Date||Click Here|
|Main Exam Date Postponed||Click Here|
|Mains Written Exam Date||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Indicative Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|