Rajasthan Gram Vikas Adhikari Online Form 2021– Final Result & Cutoff Marks Released
|Post Name:||Rajasthan Gram Vikas Adhikari Online Form 2021|
|Present Notification:||Final Result & Cutoff Marks Released|
|Total Posts:||3896+1500= 5396|
|Organizing Body:||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
Rajasthan Gram Vikas Adhikari Online Form 2021: Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released an official notification inviting all interested and eligible candidates for the Village Development Officer (VDO) post. The online application to fill a total of 5396 vacancies has started and the last date to apply for the same is 11 October 2021. Please read the notification for Latest Job Notification, Online Form, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Document Verification, Total Post, Salary, Age Limit, Application Begin, Last Date for Apply Online, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, Application Fee, etc. and other information.
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)
Gram Vikas Adhikari Vacancies
Rajasthan Govt Vacancies
Latest Job Notification
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 10 September 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 11 October 2021
- Date for Prelims Exam: 27 & 28 December 2021
- Dates for Downloading Prelims Admit Card: 19 December 2021
- Date for Mains Exam: February 2022
- Date for Objection Filling: 02 to 04 February 2022
- Date of Mains Exam: 09 July 2022 (Saturday)
- Date for Downloading of Mains Admit Card: 01 July 2022
- Date of DV: 17 to 19 October 2022
- Registration Fee for GEN/ OBC Creamy Layer Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- Registration Fee for BC/ OBC Non-Creamy Layer Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- Registration Fee for SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Pay Mode: Through Online Mode
Age Limit (as of 01-01-2022)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- With One of the Following Degree / Diploma / Certificate.
- O Level Certificate Course Passed from NIELIT. OR
- COPA Certificate OR
- Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Application.
- Certificate in RS-CIT from Rajasthan.
Vacancy Details (Total Post): 3896+1500= 5396
|S. No.||Post Name||Area||No. of Posts|
|1.||Village Development Officer (VDO)||Non-TSP||3222+1335|
|2.||Village Development Officer (VDO)||TSP||674+165|
How to Fill Form
Step 1: ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Online Registration For new Candidates
- First of all, visit the registration section.
- Press on the appropriate link of New Registration.
- Fill in the required details in the mentioned space.
- Submit these details and note down your registration id and password.
- Now, log in with your registration id and password to fill the online application form.
STEP 2: ONLINE APPLICATION FILLING
- Filling up Online Application
- After the successful login, select the suitable link to apply online or online application form.
- Fill in the required details in every section of the form.
STEP3: UPLOAD ALL SCANNED DOCUMENTS
- Uploading of Scanned Documents
- Candidates must have to keep their photographs, documents ready by scanned them while filling up Online Application.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph in .jpg/.jpeg or other formats whichever is acceptable in the particular section.
- Upload the scanned copies of your requisite documents in pdf format.
- Candidates must have to upload the scanned files in a particular size.
STEP 4: PAY APPLICATION FEES
- Online Payment of Fee
- After filling the form, make the payment of the fee online.
- Use your debit card/ credit card or net banking facility.
- Enter the required information and make the payment of the fee amount.
STEP 5: RECHECK THE DETAILS AND FINALIZE
- Finalize the Application
- After the successful payment of the fee, check you’ve filled in the form again.
- If any modification required, then do it.
- Now select the appropriate button to submit the form.
STEP 6: TAKE A PRINTOUT
- Printing of Finalized Online Application Form
- Subsequent to the submission of the form, press the suitable button to print the application.
- The filled-in form is shown in the printing view.
- Save it and select the appropriate button to print it.
- Keep this printout of the form safe for future use.
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
Some Useful Important Links
|Result & Cutoff Marks||Click Here|
|Cutoff Marks||Click Here|
|Provisional List||Click Here|
|Not Eligible Candidates List||Click Here|
|DV Notice||Click Here|
|Revised Result||Click Here|
|DV Dates for Absent Candidates||Click Here|
|DV Date||Click Here|
|Mains Marks||Click Here|
|Mains Result & Cutoff Marks||Click Here|
|Mains Answer Key||Link | Notice|
|Mains Admit Card||Click Here|
|Mains Admit Card Notice||Click Here|
|Detailed Mains Exam Date||Click Here|
|Revised Result||Click Here|
|Mains Exam Date||Click Here|
|Prelims Final Answer Key||Click Here|
|Prelims Result||Click Here|
|Vacancy Increased Notice||Click Here|
|First Answer Key & Objections||106(A) | 106(B) | 106(C) | 106(D) | Notice|
|Master Question Paper||106(A) | 106(B) | 106(C) | 106(D)|
|Mains Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
|Online Application Editing Dates||Click Here|
|Prelims Admit Card||Click Here|
|Admit Card Notice||Click Here|
|Detailed Exam Date||Click Here|
|Rejection List||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Last Date Extended||Click Here|
|Vacancy Notice||Click Here|
|Exam Date||Click Here|
|Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Social Media Group||Telegram | WhatsApp | Facebook|